Friday, October 7, 2011

aren't you glad & rolling in the deep

I had been repeating this song while I'm driving to KL.
Suddenly addicted to it.

Stuck in my friend's place. It's raining outside. Facebook of course.
some articles on Steve Jobs on the Economist.. Pictures of him getting thinner as time goes by.
comments on his death on apple on how he changed the world, the techno world.
but I'm more interested on his journey in India, how he became a Buddhist and Zen...

and I repeat this song on youtube again.

Well I just love the lyrics, the melody, the arrangement..
you wouldn't know how much I miss electric guitar, drums and the bass.
I'm not too sure whether this genre is called "band sound"?
oh whatever.



Couldn't find a proper live version of this song but I found this.

" And as the world turns on and on
Love is lost and love is won,

Laughed and cried when we were young"

Aren't you glad you didn't stay with me?

It's like proudly teasing/upsetting your ex-lover...
but you can feel the sadness within.

And of course, Eason's vocal. He is great, as usual.


A friend of mine (I know he is a Linkin park fan..) shared this on facebook.

I'm never a fan of linkin park but this is good!
love the vocal. simply great!



so I kept repeating this song again.

fanatic.
I heard thunder outside. this is not my pc..
I shall stop here.

2 comments:

  1. Eason Chan is always an epic!
    P/S: Did you ever sing rolling in the deep in karaoke? =w=

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... eason! went to his concert.. 我只觉得我的耳朵很舒服。太好听的歌声。
    Rolling in the deep! not yet ah...
    I need some training 1st... haha..
    Addicted to this song already.

    ReplyDelete